Tuesday 13 November 2012

Finally Here!

I have decided that I dislike long haul flights. After a quite relaxed flight from Heathrow to LAX (Lovely food btw. I could so get used to that!) we had a very strange security check and wait in America (I am possibly now on an American crime system or something...) we had the second flight.....

Oooh, the second flight - according to the pilot, this was the worst flight he had undertaken in around 2 years. Oh joy. So, after dinner the plane suddenly starts shaking uncontrollably. This is made worse by the fact we still have all the dinner rubbish on our trays, practically in our laps. So, plane shakes, I have a minor freak out and yeah, 12 hours later, finally here!

Place is beautiful, people are lovely, and after a 14 hour sleep (SOOOOOOOOOO  GOOD!) I am finally ok to say -

Hellooooooooo Wellington!

D, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment